Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Tears

Its so awsome knowing that God knows exactly what you need, and when you need it.  Coming from a private Christian high school, and begining college at a public university is a crazy change.  It makes it so much harder to see Christ everyday.  Its hard not seeing Christ's love flowing through people, and is a real struggle.
                            
                 
But!

    While waiting to go to class I was sitting in one of the buildings on campus, and heard a guy nearby talking REALLY loud.  It was really frustrating being distracted by his talking until I realized he was talking about Christ!  And not just talking about Him but being genuinely excited about Him. The guy was so passionate about his love for God, he didnt care about anything around him. 

It was BEAUTIFUL seeing God come
alive inside someone, and flow through them. 
It brought beautiful tears knowing God intended
for me to be there at that time and see He is on my campus
and I can find Him. 



You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ~Jeremiah 29:13 


When I think about God flowing through people, I feel like when we get excited about Him and talk about Him He starts poking through us making cracks in ourselves until we shatter and all that is seen is Him.  He is amazing and beautiful and I want and should constantly show the world
How Great My God Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment